mobile.maori.org.nz

December 10 2016 10:10:43
View Thread
 Print Thread
RITETE Whanau
Mere Ritete
Kia Ora just writing to see if anyone has information on where Ritete name has come to be? and the Tupuna that it has originated from any answers to my question would be greatly appreciated ...Kia Ora ... Abit about where on the Ritete Tree I come from ... My Father is George Ritete son of the Late Hamiora Ritete ...My grandfathers brother and sisters are Rea, Rina(Lena),Mereana,Moenoho(Mona),Mei(maisy),Hupane(Suzy), brother Whakaeke Jim Ritete.... their parents were Hamiora SNR Ritete and Wife Meti Ritete (nee) Natanahira ... but thats as far as I Know the Ritete name goes. If Hamiora SNR had brother's and sister's .....
So Where did this beautiful Papa and the Ritete ingoa of ours come from???? so any awhi would be greatly Welcomed and Respected ...Arohanui Whanau .... WinkWinkWink
Edited by webmaster on 09-05-2012 17:06

Thomas
Tena koe, The pirini's at Pawarenga North Hokianga are descended from Pirini Ritete. Hope this is of some help. Kia ora.

Tom

poutokomanawa
RITETE, Whakaeke (Jim) is another thread started to answer your patai Smile
Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

Leahw
If you haven't found your answers yet, try heading up to Waiaua in the far northland. There is a house up past the urupa; speak to Reremoana Renata; she will help fill some gaps.

Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2011

Mobile Home